We at Stallion Archisys Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We strongly & seriously strive to protect your privacy at all times and this is what our core ethics.
When you use our website and applications, we collect and store your personal information that are been received from you, in order to maintain our website for the information about your use of our services including the visits, pages viewed & access to sections of the website. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, application data. Along with this information, our foremost goal is to provide a safe, secured and smooth experience while using our services. This helps us to serve with the features and services that most likely meet your needs by customizing our website & application accordingly as and when required to make your experience easier and best.
Information provided voluntarily by you, when you register or make an enquiry to us. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means chat, mail or message.
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of your information. We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will inform you how we will collect and use your information.
We have necessary procedures and controls to help ensure that personal information is protected no matter what country it is stored or has been transferred to.
We may use your information for the following, depending on the requirements.
– To provide information to you that you requested us related to our services and products.
– To provide information to you relating to other products or services that might interest you.
– To inform you of any updates on website, services or goods & products.
– If you are already our client, or have been using our products or services, we may provide to you details of other relevant products or services that you may be interested in.
– We may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated products and services, which we believe might interest you at your consent.
– We might share your information with Government authorities for legal compliances and processes.
– Website users through testimonials and portfolio, with your consent.
– Internal references and contacts that could help you in your business, with mutual consent of both parties.
– New clients, that ask for region specific references, with your consent.
– Cloud Provider if you have opted for Cloud services.
– Any other third parties where necessary to enable our legal rights, or to protect the rights, the property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
By using this site, you agree the acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.